The Blizzard has been a standard for divers in cold waters for the last 30 years. It has been the “go to” regulator for many Public Safety Dive Teams around the country because of its reliability in the colder waters and for its ease of service. Today we introduce a new Blizzard. One with all the key features of previous models; the reliability you have come to depend on and the serviceability technicians appreciate. This Blizzard however comes with improved breathing performance, enhanced cosmetics, and even more exciting, a new more competitive price point.
BLIZZARD 1ST STAGE
- Balanced piston delivers ample air volume at stable intermediate pressure to the second stage over a wide range of supply pressures.
- Spring chamber is environmentally sealed to maintain cleanliness reducing the effects of corrosion and contamination. This contributes to uniform high performance as the regulator is used.
- Dry-sealed first stage uses no liquids or gels that can leak or add to service costs.
- Tee-shaped design reduces regulator profile when mounted on tank.
- Four LP ports and two HP ports for more options for ideal hose positioning.
- Nitrox compatible up to 40%
BLIZZARD 2ND STAGE
- Patented Heat Retention Vane collects warmth from exhalation. Reduces tendency to freeze.
- Diver-Operated flow control switch.
- Larger Diaphragm for optimal response to inhalation.
- Larger exhaust valves for decreased exhalation resistance.
- Teflon coated Valve Body. Reduces tendency to freeze
- Resilient silicone rubber seat.
- Free Parts for Life (Restrictions Apply)